Friday, November 30, 2007

Eten Glofiish M800 postponed to January

Due dates for long-awaited Eten Glofiish M800 - a 3G phone with full qwerty keyboard has been changes to January 25th in online shops. This leaves Glofiish lovers with the 2 options for this holiday season: X800 or X600. I personally prefer a slicker solution without keyboard as my fingers seem to be too big for these small keys, so X800 is the best choice, at least for me.

It looks like Eten decided not to release a beta-version of the product this time and hope that we eill get a fully functional device in January.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe they're missing the holiday shopping season on christmas. I mean, c'mon, can't they just release the device and release later an updated rom?! Because trusted reviews already had a sample for a review...

Anonymous said...

If they postpone it, they could replace that awful joystick with a dpad :)