Wednesday, March 19, 2008

PIM Backup: A great little tool to backup your contacts, SMS messages

I used to use simple Outlook Synchronization to backup all my contact information, tasks and calendar before making ROM upgrade on my X500, it was easy but missed some nice features like SMS backup, which is important. When I moved to Linux one task I did not manage to do is to make Multisync work with my Glofiish so I was stuck and could not do any working backup (the software provided by Eten sometimes did not work for me and once left me without all my contact information after upgrade).

Today I found a little free utility, which is doing a great job in backing up all PIM onfo, including SMS and even Call logs and Speed Dial list. This nice little tool has an obvious name: PIM Backup and can be downloaded from author page.




No comments: